There are some products that fall neither within our technology or software standard. Those are all covered within the miscellaneous standard.
We adopt a relatively simple standard, ranking products based on a hierarchy from the best products to the least effective products.
They can be identified using the metric as follows:
- A+ – only given to the most promising applications
- A- – products that literally touch greatness
- B+ – products that offer a great deal of functionality and are reliable
- B- – products that are good and can be used for a limited set of tasks
- C+ – products that require significant improvement
- C- – products that we strongly advise using against under all circumstances
- E – products that have some of the worst usability